Separate files are provided about every single source with the following information:
- Publication date and original edition title.
- Reference RISM of every source is provided, as well as the number in Cramer’s catalogue.
- Original cover image from each edition.
- Original edition description.
- The content in each source is presented as it was structured in the original edition. First the dedication, after the index, and then a complete list of the works contained.
- Registered copies list and available facsimile/s of editions.
All sources are in cronological order.
When possible, a link to the digitized edition is provided in each field.