Separate files are provided about every single work by TLV included in the catalogue with the following information:
- Work complete name as Victoria wrote it.
- Liturgy or festivity for which it is used as Victoria desing it and reference from the source used to know it.
- Type* of composition.
- Number of voices* it was composed for and vocal range (C: Cantus, A: Altus, T: Tenor, B: Bassus).
- References* found in old editions.
- Catalogue number by E.C. Cramer.
- Texts in Latin, as Victoria wrote them (with the minimum graphic adaptations) and giving the source used as reference, and English and Spanish translations; improved as NEV pieces are reviewed. On those new works edited as NEV, the texts are presented as Victoria treat them.
- Scores of the different editions and available transcriptions.
- Description, interesting facts and other notes.
All references and lists are in alphabetical order.
The words marked * are available at the top of every reference to make surfing easier.